Saturday, October 20, 2007

Christian and Conservative California

I am taking a stand...I do not want California to continue to be referred to as the "Left Coast!" I am praying and believing the Lord for California to become Spiritually Christian and Politically Conservative...

Are you with me?

I heard Mike Huckabee on CNN tonight with Glen Beck, and saw the Light of the Lord in his eyes...I heard this statement come up inside me "That's the Man for President!"

I was so encouraged and motivated by what I heard him say and what I saw, that I knew it was the time to take a stand. As I listened to this former Governor of Arkansas speak the words, "My faith is my life - it defines me. My faith doesn't influence my decisions, it drives them..." I knew I needed to support him and tell others about him as well...so here I am...

As I was reading his website to see where he stood on the issues of Faith And Politics, Sanctity of Life, Veterans' Bill Of Rights, Education And The Arts, Health Care, Taxes/Economy, Marriage, Energy Independence, Immigration, National Security/Foreign Policy: Iraq, National Security/Foreign Policy: War On Terror, Foreign Policy: Israel, Agriculture, Crisis Management, 2nd Amendment Rights, Vertical Politics - I knew that this was the man I wanted as President. I have had difficulty finding anyone I wanted to support, but not now.

I know the Lord holds us accountable for praying for our nation's leaders and those in authority over us so that we may live in peace, and I am already praying for the favor of the Lord for Mike Huckabee, and for his protection and the protection of his family and staff.

Let me know if you will stand with me in prayer at this most important time for our country...It's Time! Harlene Stanley

12 comments:

Huckabeevoter said...

I'll stand in prayer with you. I was very unsure about which conservative candidate to vote for, but the very moment I heard Mike Huckabee speak I knew in my heart that he was the one. He didn't just speak the truth and give good solutions about one or two important issues, but pretty much all of them!

Unknown said...

I am with you. I also live in California and I am excited to see someone who speaks about is faith without reservation. I just donate to his website. I have never donate to any politican before. I feel in my heart that this is the man for today! God is raising Huckbee up. I have emailed all the people in by address book his website. I am hoping for a sweep for Huckbee in California. This would be awesome!

Bohemian said...

I now live in Nevada; but I am a native of California; my family was California pioneers in 1848. I would like to see California once again return to Reagan Country...
Instead of the left coast...

I think Huckabee is the one to do it.

Praying and Voting Christian said...

THANKS FOR YOUR AGREEMENT - THERE IS POWER WHEN 2 OR 3 ARE IN AGREEMENT TOGETHER AND GOD HAS PROMISED TO BE IN OUR MIDST!

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! THE LORD BLESS YOU HUCKABEEVOTER, JANET AND BOHEMIAN! CALIFORNIANS UNITED FOR HUCKABEE!

I JUST SENT ANOTHER FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION - FIRST TIME EVER! PLANTING A SEED FOR A HARVEST OF FAVOR AND VOTERS!

Scottie said...

This native Southern Californian is looking for other Huckabee fans in the San Gabriel Valley area. He's going to need grassroot folks when he comes to town.

So San Gabriel Valley, eastern edge of Inland Empire, northern eadge of Orange County....anyone out there???

annette said...

glad to see that Mike Huckabee is making a surge in the recent polls. Finally, we republicans have a candidate that can and will beat Hillary in the upcoming election!

Andy Phillips said...

Huckabee has publicly expressed support for teaching Intelligent Design as part of science lessons. It would be dangerous to elect a man so poorly informed about science, and so ready to break the First Ammendment.

Bohemian said...

"I believe that every child should have the opportunity for a quality education that teaches the fundamental skills needed to compete in a global economy." - Mike Huckabee

"As Governor of Arkansas, I created intensive reading and math programs that went back to basics. I started with elementary students and, as those children thrived, I expanded the program to middle and then high schools. Our test scores rose dramatically. I then created one of the most demanding high school curricula in the country, and the number of students taking advanced placement classes grew by leaps and bounds." - Mike Huckabee

"In addition to my gubernatorial experience, I have significant national experience in education policy. I was Chairman of the National Governors Association from 2005-2006 and also Chairman of the Education Committee of the States from 2004-2006, working with governors, legislators, and education chiefs from all fifty states to advance education policy and conduct research on effective trends in education." - Mike Huckabee

Educate yourself on Mike Huckabee's positions on the issues and policies:
Education is a Priority - Mike Huckabee

Y Politics said...

Hi, my name is Tony Capitelli.
I am the California Grass Roots Organizer from HucksArmy. I would like to get you all involved with our effort. Are you currently involved in a Meetup? Email me at california4huckabee@gmail.com so we can talk.

Thanks and God Bless

Alexander said...

I'm in! I like Mike!

Read my "Why Huckabee?" post.

Sher said...

This Californian is with you and I will be praying for Him. I just donated to his campaign and raised my Pledge to $500.00. I signed up as a Huckabee Ranger (Ranger Code R6119). Please help me reach my goal by donating here:

https://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Contribute.Home&r=6119

And please remember to vote in the California primary Feb 5th!

Bohemian said...

Michigan Today, South Carolina and Nevada this Saturday January 19th!

We need help ASAP!

Help make phone calls for Mike Huckabee!

http://phonecallsformike.blogspot.com/

Get this out to all the Mike Huckabee blogs and other sources you can think of!

Grassroots for Huckabee!

Huckabee for America!